Our online training modules are great options for large workforces, people who may not be able to access face-to-face training or those wanting a brief introduction to anti-discrimination and human rights law in Queensland. Registrations for up to 100 users can be processed directly through our online training store.
For larger groups, please contact us on 1300 130 670 or email email@example.com. Our team can provide details on group subscription rates and the ability to monitor and report on your group’s training.
Discrimination awareness in Queensland
The Discrimination awareness in Queensland training module provides a basic introduction to the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991. It is suitable for staff at all levels of an organisation, and members of the general public wanting to know more about their rights and responsibilities under Queensland anti-discrimination law. It is an excellent tool for staff induction and refresher training, and for individuals or groups.
- types of discrimination, where and how it can occur;
- sexual harassment;
- vilification and victimisation;
- unlawful requests for information; and
- dealing with discrimination.
Discrimination Awareness in Queensland includes interactive activities, case studies and assessment questions to confirm participant understanding. Individuals who successfully complete the training module receive a personalised Certificate of Completion.
(NB: The Certificate of Completion should not be interpreted as endorsing a view about the employer meeting its obligations under section 133 of the Queensland Anti-Discrimination Act 1991.)
- Duration: The module should take the average user approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- Cost: $29 (excluding GST) per subscription
- Register for Discrimination awareness in Queensland training
Introduction to the Queensland Human Rights Act 2019
This introductory module provides an overview of the key elements of the Queensland Human Rights Act 2019.
- what are human rights?
- a brief history of human rights and how they are protected in Queensland
- responsibilities of public entities, courts, tribunals and Parliament
- human rights complaints processes
This module includes interactive activities and quizzes to test understanding. There is no mandatory assessment.
- Duration: The module should take the average user approximately 25 minutes to complete.
- Cost: Free
- Register for Introduction to the Queensland Human Rights Act 2019 training
Public entities and the Queensland Human Rights Act 2019
This module is designed specifically for service delivery staff in Queensland public entities. It provides an overview of the Human Rights Act 2019 with particular focus on the responsibilities of public entities.
- a brief history of human rights
- the purpose of the Human Rights Act 2019
- responsibilities of public entities
- the role of courts, tribunals and Parliament
- acting compatibly with human rights
- human rights complaint processes
- reporting obligations
This module includes interactive activities, opportunity for reflection and an assessment to test understanding. Individuals who successfully complete the module receive a personalised certificate of completion.
- Duration: The module should take the average user approximately 60 minutes to complete.
- Cost: $5 (excluding GST) per user or contact our training team for an annual subscription price for your workforce.
- Register for Public entities and the Queensland Human Rights Act 2019 training