Telephone statewide 1300 130 670
The Queensland Human Rights Commission operates a statewide telephone information and enquiry service. Call 1300 130 670 from anywhere in Queensland toll free.
Complaint information: email@example.com
Right to Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Unit:
- Jodie Luck - 07 3021 9113 or email email@example.com
- Luke Wenitong - 07 4037 2104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex communities contact:
- Heather Corkhill - 07 3021 9116 or email email@example.com.
Do you have a hearing or speech impairment?
You can call through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users, phone 133 677 then ask for 1300 130 670
- Speak & Listen users, phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 130 670
- Internet Relay users, connect to the National Relay Service and then ask for 1300 130 670.
The National Relay Service website includes information about the options available to people who are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment. You can also contact 1800 555 660 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information or support.
Do you want to speak to us in a language other than English?
Contact TIS (Translating and Interpreting Service) on 131 450 from anywhere in Australia.
Do you want to speak to us from prison?
From inside prison, prisoners can contact us using the Prisoner Telephone System by:
- Entering their Inmate ID number;
- Entering their four digit PIN;
- Entering *#06.
This is available to prisoners during the following times:
- Tuesdays: 2pm - 4:30pm
- Fridays: 9am to 1pm